Software engineer specializing in back end development. Experienced with all stages of the development cycle for dynamic web projects. Well-versed in numerous programming disciplines including ASP.Net, .Net Core MVC, APIs and MSSQL. Strong background in web development and architecture.
- Work in various projects related to Saudi Arabia’s government and ministries, collaborating in Saudi Arabia’s 2030 vision.
- Using top-notch tech in .net and front-end.
· Develop and implement business applications (Back-end), working with an international team and customers in Europe.
· Contributed in multiple projects (TPManager, RM, CMS and DMS):
o TPManager: Transfer Pricing taxation and accounting.
§ (Clients: Deutsche Post DHL, Deutsche Börse, Körber, Leoni).
o ResourceManager: Food Waste Management System.
§ Contributed in building backend from scratch using .Net Core, using CQRS, Identity server and mediator pattern along with many more modern technologies. (Upgraded to .net core 3.1)
o CMS: Ihr Office
§ Helped customer decrease end-of-month work by 95% by creating invoicing module from scratch.
· Develop and implement business applications (Full-stack).
o Vezeeta.com + Doctors Portal: Helping patients specify and filter with more details by building features and refactoring/ modifying current functionality.
o Reservations API: Serving as a centralized hub for synchronizing all communications between all Vezeeta microservices (Developed from scratch until production)
o Doctors app (Cross platform, Crosswalk)
· Helped decrease wasted development time by suggesting and creating a NuGet server, revised and modified solutions to use new NuGet server.
· Initiated and created CI using TFS with complex process, bring build and troubleshooting times down to 4% of original.
· Implement SMS notifications. (Redis with MySQL)
· Understand requirements and create complex reports using MSSQL.
· Design RDL reports for different clients.